Venue: Staples Center
No, this did not happen in Boston. But I went with friends from Boston and we bought our tickets in Boston, so I figured I’d just include it.
RHCP were awesome to see live, but I would not recommend the back of the Staples Center for any concert, because unless you’re super high and don’t really care about sound quality, and also have tons of money to spend on things like that, it’s not worth it.
Lessons to be learned:
– don’t spend more than $50 for a concert unless your seats are going to be phenomenal
– make sure you know what you’re getting into when you bring your friends’ friends to California and let them stay at your house for a week
– know your crowd (there was so much weed)
– don’t get your tickets late on StubHub. That is how you end up paying $115 (I’m pretty sure some of that was in fees and whatnot, which was annoying)
– tell your friends up front how much the tickets are going to be (Lauren I am so sorry I didn’t include the fees)
– keep in mind that when you use your parents’ money to buy all your friends’ tickets, your parents will want their money back and you will feel very poor
Tagline for this show: “Pass the blunt! Sharing is caring!”. I’ll admit, it was hilarious and awesome.